Anyone can start a Puppet User Group, and we even have a guide with tips for starting a Puppet User Group.
We also maintain a list of Puppet User Groups to help you find existing user groups. Let us know if you want your group listed here or follow our instructions to start a new Puppet User Group in your local region.
You can see if your community has other people that want to start meeting, or garner interest for a meeting in your region by utilizing Meetup Everywhere.
Puppet User Groups
- Bay Area (Mountain View, CA)
- Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Atlanta, GA
Asia and Australia
Online References for Devops Meetups, and communities
Other Ways to Connect with Puppet Users Online
Google Groups and Mailing Lists
- Puppet Users Mailing List
- Puppet Enterprise Users Mailing List
- Puppet Developers Mailing List
- MCollective Users Mailing List
- Project Razor Mailing List
- Subscribe to the Puppet Labs blog
- Subscribe to Planet Puppet’s blog
LinkedIn and Facebook
- Follow us @PuppetLabs
- Meet us by following our employees list
- All things #Puppet
- All things #MCollective
- Are you coming to #PuppetCamp?
Want to be listed here? Email us!