Puppet Fundamentals Course
This training course replaces the former Puppet Master course. The class teaches students a best practice approach to managing their infrastructure using Puppet IT automation software, including:
- Developing modules/classes on a system that represent target systems.
- Using Puppet Apply to test and iterate modules.
- Placing modules on the Puppet Master.
- Declaring appropriate classes in node definitions.
- Triggering a Puppet run using the Live Management GUI
- Collecting and analyzing results in the Enterprise Console
This course has no prerequisites, but to complete the course successfully attendees need to have at least the equivalent experience of a junior Unix/Linux administrator.
After completing this course, students will be able to deploy basic system configurations using Puppet IT Automation software in a Master/Client configuration.
Target Audience (Who should attend):
The target audience for this course includes newer members at an organization already using Puppet, or experienced sysadmins wanting to bring Puppet into their team as a new solution.
Topics are covered over 3 days. Sessions will mix theory and practice, balancing 50% lecture with 50% hands-on exercises. (In order to perform the hands-on exercises, each student needs to bring a WiFi enabled laptop with VMware installed to participate in the labs, unless otherwise noted.)
- € 1,899.00 by Nov 4, 2012; € 1,999.00 on or after Nov 5, 2012.
- To pay directly, please contact email@example.com.
- Lyon —
- New York City , NY —
- Sydney —
- Amsterdam —
- Mexico City —
- Calgary —
- Sydney —
- Oslo —