Puppet Labs Webinars
- How to Set Up Your Puppet Enterprise Toolkit
- Best Practices for Learning Puppet
- First Steps with Puppet: The Agent/Master VM Relationship
- 2013 State of DevOps
- Intro to Hiera
- Getting Started with Puppet Enterprise: Installation
- Intro to Puppet Enterprise: Package Management
- Intro to Puppet Enterprise: MySQL Database Creation and Management
- Intro to Puppet Enterprise: Automating APT sources and Managing Sudoer Rules
- Intro to Puppet Enterprise: Puppet Enterprise and Splunk
- Intro to Puppet Enterprise: Puppet Enterprise and Windows
- Facter 101
- Getting Started with Puppet Enterprise in 4 Easy Modules
- Getting Started with Puppet Enterprise: Upgrading Versions
- Puppet/OpenStack Integration
- Razor Provisioning with EMC and Puppet Labs
- Using Puppet Enterprise to Provision with AWS
- PuppetDB at Spotify
- Special Topic: Using Puppet for Mac Management
- VMware and Puppet Labs: Product Interoperability Overview
- Preview of Joint Puppet Labs and VMware Integration
- Joint Solution: Puppet for Junos
- Using Puppet Forge to Manage Configuration Files
Puppet Labs holds weekly technical webinars that provide demos of Puppet Enterprise and Q&A time with members of our engineering team. Sign up for an upcoming live webinar here.
DevOps adoption is accelerating—and we have the data to prove it, as well as key benefits coming from DevOps practices. James Turnbull, Gene Kim, and Wally Zabaglio walk through the results of the recent DevOps Survey.
Puppet Labs engineers walk you through the best practices on installing Puppet Enterprise.
Learn the basics of package management on your brand-new Puppet Enterprise installation in this 30-minute webinar.
In this 30-minute webinar, Gary covers MySQL creation and management—starting with downloading a MySQL module from the Puppet Forge, and ending with a brief overview of Live Management and dynamically querying his infrastructure.
Ryan Coleman walks through writing Puppet code, and using modules from the Puppet Forge to handle some common systems tasks in this 30-minute session.
Chris Barker takes you through four modules in less than 30 minutes, all to help customize your environment and serve as an example for modules to use and write.
OpenStack is an incredibly powerful, open source IaaS solution. In this hour-long webinar, we demonstrate how to use Puppet to multiply the effectiveness and ease of the OpenStack solution. Dan Bode and Carl Caum walkthrough using the available Puppet modules for bringing up fully-functional OpenStack environments, how to get involved in the development of future modules, and how to join the Puppet/OpenStack community.
This hour-long webinar demonstrates Razor hardware provisioning. Razor was developed in collaboration with EMC, and we have Nick Weaver (one of the original authors) answering questions and explaining where the project came from along with Puppet Labs engineers Nan Liu and Gary Larizza.
Erik Dalén, site reliability engineer for Spotify’s production Puppet environment, joins PuppetDB authors Nick Lewis and Deepak Giridharagopal in this case study webinar on how the major music streaming service uses PuppetDB. We kick off with an introduction to the open source storage service for Puppet-produced data, and end with an extensive and enlightening question and answer session.
In this hour-long webinar, Gary Larizza and Chris Barker go over how you could set-up Puppet to manage Mac clients.