Puppet Enterprise helps you make rapid, repeatable changes and automatically enforce the consistency of systems and devices across physical and virtual machines, on premise or in the cloud.
Puppet Enterprise automates configuration and ongoing management of your machines and the software running on them, so you spend less time fighting fires and more time deploying great software.
Coming soon! See what's new in the next release of Puppet Enterprise
Learn more about Open Source Puppet, Puppet Enterprise and Puppet Apps
How It Works
First, you define the desired state of compute, storage and networking devices using a simple but powerful declarative configuration language. (Or choose from thousands of pre-built, tested modules on the Puppet Forge).
Next, you can simulate configuration changes before taking them live, so you know exactly what will happen when a change is made.
Puppet Enterprise enforces the desired state of your machines, and automatically remediates configuration drift.
With Puppet Enterprise, you don't have to manually sift through log files to figure out what's going on. You get reports that detail the exact configuration of your systems, including when changes were made.
As a result, you get machines that do what you want them to do (and stay that way), without running manual scripts a thousand times over.
- Reduce cycle times to get more software deployed faster.
- Because you know the exact configuration of your machines, you can make fast, iterative changes.
- Puppet Enterprise abstracts your desired configuration from the underlying infrastructure, making it possible to shift on a dime.
- Instead of manually running the same script a thousand times over, you can define a configuration once, and apply it to thousands of machines.
- Puppet Enterprise monitors every device's desired-state configuration and automatically remediates configuration drift so you have consistent, predictable infrastructure.
- You get detailed insight into the exact hardware and software configurations of your machines and devices.
- Instead of sifting through log files, you get a graphical view of your infrastructure changes, including the ability to quickly see what has changed, and how those changes came about.