Download the Learning VM
Now with fun quests to learn Puppet at your own pace
The new and improved Learning VM — along with its companion Quest Guide — is here to help you level up on Puppet. Explore the technology in depth with a series of detailed, multi-step quests. You'll master topics such as accessing the Puppet Enterprise console, writing and using Puppet modules, and delve into Puppet resources, manifests, facts and more.
Ready to get started?
- Complete the registration form to download the Learning VM.
- Download the zip file containing the Learning VM OVA (Open Virtualization Archive) and setup instructions.
- Follow the steps in the instructions to import the Learning VM OVA into your virtualization software and get started with the Quest Guide.
- Internet-enabled laptop or desktop computer with 10GB free space, 4GB memory (recommended 8GB) and a 2.5+ Ghz CPU with a 64 bit architecture.
- Up to date virtualization software. See the setup instructions on the next page for details.